Installing Thinfinity® Remote Workspace
Thinfinity® Remote Workspace is simple to deploy. All you need to do is install it on a machine that will act as an access point.
- Download the installer from this link:
- After executing the installer on the target machine, click on 'Next':
- Check the 'I accept the terms in the license agreement' and then click on 'Next':
- You will be presented with three installation options, choose one and hit 'Next'. For this article, the 'All components' option is selected:
Choose this option for a standalone installation. Both a Thinfinity® Services and Gateway Services installation coexist in the same computer. Also, this installation can work together with others in a Scaling and Load Balancing configuration.
Broker and HTML5 Services
Choose this option only if you are using a Scaling and Load Balancing configuration. A Thinfinity® Services installation works together with at least one gateway installation and other Thinfinity® Services installation(s).
Reverse Gateway Only
Choose this option only if you are using a Scaling and Load Balancing configuration. A Gateway Services installation works together with two or more Thinfinity® Services installations.
- You can change the installation path for Remote Workspace by pressing 'Change' or you can leave it by default. Click 'Next' afterwards:
- Once all of this is done, click on 'Install':
- After the installation process is done, click on 'Finish':
- Look for the 'Thinfinity® Remote Workspace Configuration Manager' on the Start Menu:
- You'll now be prompted to register Thinfinity® Remote Workspace:
You can find more information on how to register Thinfinity® Remote Workspace on the following links: