Under the 'Access Profiles' tab of the Thinfinity® Remote Workspace Configuration Manager, you are able to tailor these profiles and let users seamlessly and safely connect to their desktops or applications via RDP, VNC/RFB, Telnet/SSH, Web Links, Web VPN and Web Folder connections using the current company's security policy:
You should use 'Access Profiles' if you need to:
- Restrict the application access with Active Directory Authentication.
- Specify different access levels for different users and groups of users.
- Make the users' experience faster by configuring predetermined RDP preferences for each profile.
- Unify authentications in a Single Sign-on scheme.
- Allow external application to manage Thinfinity® Remote Workspace users and machine permissions through the use of a Web Service.